Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure freedom reelmaster adjustable?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Thank you I managed to have a play around seems to have tightened just need to use it today to see if it works better

Works better?why what's wrong with it?if its lack of power then it's a battery issue...

I had a nightmare with mine when I first bought it because the chain kept coming off.in the end I drove to pure freedom and they changed the whole spindle.its never missed a beat now in over 6 years....

Works better?why what's wrong with it?if its lack of power then it's a battery issue...

I had a nightmare with mine when I first bought it because the chain kept coming off.in the end I drove to pure freedom and they changed the whole spindle.its never missed a beat now in over 6 years....
Hose doesn't play nice. When pulling the hose out it carries on once I've stopped. And then that causes the hose to loop over when reeling back in. Definitely the chain was too slack

Back