Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure Freedom tank problem

WCF

Help Support WCF:

John51

Hi im trying to set up a static system but its doing my head in. ive just bought a ro 1000l ibc system but the tank lid is only 14.3cm wide and i cant find any submersable pumps that small to go through the lid, Any tips or known pumps i can buy to go in it. Thanks

Cut 2 slices down the lid thread then outwards so you can peel it back enough to drop the pump in couple stainless nut bolt & penny washers clamp it together then a bit of sealant/ mastic, bit ghetto but get you out of trouble, be even better if you got a soldering iron swap the tip for a panel pin and slowly melt cut it with heat then your guaranteed not to end up with swarf bits for ever

Cut 2 slices down the lid thread then outwards so you can peel it back enough to drop the pump in couple stainless nut bolt & penny washers clamp it together then a bit of sealant/ mastic, bit ghetto but get you out of trouble, be even better if you got a soldering iron swap the tip for a panel pin and slowly melt cut it with heat then your guaranteed not to end up with swarf bits for ever
You can usually cut an IBC tank with a stanly knife

Brilliant that what I was hoping to hear i didnt know if it that was the thing to do, didnt want to mess up a new tank. Ill have a go if no one comes up with a pump model. Thank you

Thank you for this tip it worked perfectly.

Latest Posts

Back