Rain????????

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by SolarPanelCleaning, Oct 24, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Had two ladies today questioning having their windows cleaned in the rain. Am I missing something? The only difference I can see is that I get wet. Windows look fine.
    What's the issue?

Advertisement
  2. WWC

WWC Well-Known Member

Old wives tale - you shouldn't clean windows in the rain as they only get dirty in the rain. There are reasons why, but they don't apply today. Here is an article I wrote a while ago for my customers.

http://www.warrenpointwindowcleaning.com/rain-water-excellent-window-cleaning/

I also tell customers who are worried about the rain that I offer a guarantee. If their windows are dirty tomorrow because of the rain, let me know and I will clean them again for free - no questions asked… I've never had to call back.

3. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

I say look at your windows. They where dry till I got here. Now they are wet AMD clean.

Advertisement