Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Angle Adaptor For Harris Pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Joe

Hi

Can anyone recommend an angle adaptor that will fit on the end of a harris pole, suitable for normal squeegees and t-bars etc?

Gracias!

Thanks- But does this not need some sort of modification to fit? Im ideally looking for one that will fit straight from the box..

Cheers Mate

Buy a Harris metal broom handle £2. Cut the decorators bit off the pole. Cut the end of the broom handle off about 6 inches from bottom (thread end). That end will now fit snugly over pole but I used epoxy resin to make it stronger. You now have a pole with a thread on the end that any angle adaptor will fit. I have made 2 of them.

RC Have you ever used the same adaptor for traditional gear? i.e. just pushed squeegee over thread?

Thanks

Joe

RC Have you ever used the same adaptor for traditional gear? i.e. just pushed squeegee over thread?

Thanks

Joe
hey i have never tried this before, but just been upto the van and had a go, the squeegee fit and sont fall off, but a little lose so turns easy, but nothing a little insulation tape wouldnt stop! so should work well

Latest Posts

Back