Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rattling noise

WCF

Help Support WCF:

make sure all hoses are in tight and any lose hose is held down i use them clips electricans use to hold tubein down

also is the water exit from tank higher or lower than pump

i have my pump lower than the outlet wen i started i had it higher thn outket didnt run so well

wen i have it lower than out let it run class i have it set at 050 and its flying

I don't think I can get the pump lower than the outlet . How did you manage to do that? I would have to raise the tank up on something.

I use a purefreedom trolley static in the van where the inlet hose to the pump has been extended to about 2-3m long and I don't use any of the outlets of the two tanks either. All I do is drop the pump inlet hose with the pf filter on it into the lid of the tank that I want to draw water from which has work well like that for yonks.

One day I might get around to plumbing it in propely if I can be arsed once I stop using a 250 upright and a 450 flat tank stood up that is. I did say I was **** at DIY :D

View attachment 3975

View attachment 3976

View attachment 3974

Last edited by a moderator:
Well yesterday I changed my resin and since then the pressure of my system seems much better today. Not sure what the reason is because I had previously taken the top off the bottle before to check for any blockages and it had made no difference. What I did notice is the cone shaped piece that fits on the bottom of the tube inside the bottle was bent over. I couldn't straighten it but didn't think it would really matter.

Yeah pressure is definitely better now since changing resin and stays consistently the same. I also noticed today the rattling noise coming from the resin bottle had completely gone. I was wondering if air was somehow trapped inside the bottle? Whatever its much better now.

Back