Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Re-coating of pressure cleaned Imprinted concrete

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ben23

Evening all. following a problem I had many moons ago I've finally got around to re-sealing the imprinted concrete driveway that I knackered earlier this year, with the help of mr green pointing me in the direction of nigel and nick at smartseal I think I made a decent enough job of it :) however I'll not be using a brush again with it as it pooled a little too much during application, Im thinking a spray would be a bit more suitable.

that said i was pleased and the customer is capped to bits, made for a stress free Saturday morning and a very nice payday.

Products used were 25ltr sealant repair fluid and 25ltr matt sealer with non slip additive View attachment 8837

View attachment 8835

View attachment 8836

Nice job there

Any job with a even surface should only be sprayed in fine coats then you don't get the pooling in the deviations

Cheers Evie,i was a bit put out by the pooling as it caused bubbles as the solvent went off so I had to go around for an hour or so smoothing them over, will be looking to get a quality sprayer shortly as ive got a few quotes off the back of this job

Latest Posts

Back