Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Render clean for a friend - Advice please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

vinchenzo19

Hello all.
One of my friends (also a window customer) has some black mould staining around her bathroom window and asked if I can try and get it off.
I thought soft washing with a flocked brush and done kind of eco cleaner? Ideally wants to be as cheap as possible for me as I probably won’t use the chemicals again for a long while unless I add it as a service in the future perhaps.

What are your thoughts?
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 0A53228C-E8E4-4AFE-B679-E46B1AC64EBF.jpeg
    0A53228C-E8E4-4AFE-B679-E46B1AC64EBF.jpeg
    608 KB · Views: 0
Can you not try with a diluted household bleach initially. If that doesn't work then some Lightning Cleanze should remove it
Cheers part timer. I thought of that initially but wasn’t sure if that was ok to use on rendered walls? Perhaps I’ll just go easy on the mixture?

Hello all.
One of my friends (also a window customer) has some black mould staining around her bathroom window and asked if I can try and get it off.
I thought soft washing with a flocked brush and done kind of eco cleaner? Ideally wants to be as cheap as possible for me as I probably won’t use the chemicals again for a long while unless I add it as a service in the future perhaps.

What are your thoughts?
Thanks in advance
Get some poundland mould and mildew spray. It's worked for me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240509_230119_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240509_230119_Chrome.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 0

Latest Posts

Back