Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Resin Lasting 2Weeks?!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I may be wrong in presuming who you have bought the vessels off and if I'm correct then your problem may lie with the di vessel.

Couple of checks to try.

1) Your riser tube which goes into the di head should be a tight fit. You really have to pull and twist to get it off.

2) When you next empty your resin pull the riser tube out of the di head and place it in the vessel. the top of the riser tube should sit level with the top of the vessel.

If your riser tube is too short or is a loose fit in the di head you will be chucking away good resin.

They are brand new & the seller has a very good reputation so can't see any issue with your purchase myself.

Smurf you'd be surprised what's being sold out there. I've got a box full of faulty/fake di heads. Some suppliers may be or may not be aware what they are buying.

Toby when you have time just do the checks as posted.

I should really do a video showing the problems created.

just a thought on the top of heads you have got in /out or a arrow have you connected the tap the right way round

Latest Posts

Back