Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

rinse with brush on or off

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Exactly that. It’s easily doable when your only doing half the job. You must have been a slow tradder?
Sorry like no way is a tradder going to beat a wfper, they can go like grease lighting but it simply can't be done, if you are comapring yourself to a tradder in your area I think you need to learn to speed up ?

Sorry like no way is a tradder going to beat a wfper, they can go like grease lighting but it simply can't be done, if you are comapring yourself to a tradder in your area I think you need to learn to speed up ?
I think your missing the point. Yes I agree that trader doing a proper thorough job will be no we’re near as fast as wfp but when your skipping half the windows and the windows you are doing are not up to spec then it’s easily doable. I know this because I was once one of these half a job lads. I worked for a right dodgy guy when left school and that’s what I was taught so I’m coming from my own experience. You live and learn. 

do you rinse the frames or just go over with the brush?
I clean the top of the frames and the side frames same times I wash the glass, if the first clean is done correct all maintenance cleans should be a breeze. Literally the same amount of time as just doing the glass only makes sense to leave all the frames,sills and panes looking good. 

I think your missing the point. Yes I agree that trader doing a proper thorough job will be no we’re near as fast as wfp but when your skipping half the windows and the windows you are doing are not up to spec then it’s easily doable. I know this because I was once one of these half a job lads. I worked for a right dodgy guy when left school and that’s what I was taught so I’m coming from my own experience. You live and learn. 
Ah gotcha ?

Funny thing is I don’t lose customers so I must be doing something right. 
You have a took a bashing, but how can you perceive you are doing the job right, when I was trad I would give the frames a wipe down and all the sills, a cleaning job of any kind should be thorough and if you are making £50 ph then you must be charging today's going rate for a windy, 

Really good if you are going to make a change to doing a thorough job and I am sure your custys will be thankful. 

You have a took a bashing, but how can you perceive you are doing the job right, when I was trad I would give the frames a wipe down and all the sills, a cleaning job of any kind should be thorough and if you are making £50 ph then you must be charging today's going rate for a windy, 

Really good if you are going to make a change to doing a thorough job and I am sure your custys will be thankful. 
Even when I was trad you could never fault my frames. 

Done properly first time then a quick wipe every clean.

Just part of the job imo. 

I have lost a few over the years but none from crappy frames or sills. 
I was being a little glib... But then I think this post is mainly satirical anyway so ?‍♂️ Even so we all love a good debate on such simple matters. You wouldn't know why they cancelled you, its never possible to tell and highly unlikely a customer will tell you they're not happy with the job.

Back