Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

sandstone patio price?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Andy's PPC

Hi Guys, so i have a 266 square meter sandstone patio to price up. Its got alot of black spot so will have to use hypo. Plus some wall copings to do.

I'm thinking about £3 per square meter?

Sounds pretty good to me = call it £800.
Minus cost of say 2-3 20L drums of hypo. Price varies but lets say you're buying on Ebay or Amazon, 3 drums = approx £100.

So £700 for 2 days max I'd be happy with, especially this time of year cos not busy period yet, Others may see it differently but seems decent/realistic price imo

Hypo has gone up another 6 quid by me....
It’s just come down hear to £21 for 25 ltr of 10% strength , I have 10 drums in stock all needed for work booked in the supplier I get it off is only allowed to order 10 barrels at a time from the supplier as they are trying to supply all existing customers, I have already put a deposit down on the whole lot when the come in stock next time ????

If I have to use hypo then the price increases more than the cost of the stuff.
I agree. I always aim to make something out of whatever chemical or product I'm using, and if there's no direct financial gain then I expect an excess of the product that I can then charge again for with the next customer.
But it wasn't a cost of hypo question and I was just trying to come up with a nice simple round number that would certainly cover his costs, and make the point that the job could be an earner at that price.

Back