Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Selling a window cleaning van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

TimsScrims

I have a window cleaning van that i need selling relatively quickly, fiat doblo lwb 15 plate 45k miles just been mot’d serviced with 2 new front tyres. Whats the best way to do it? Ive heard ebay, but ive seen WC vans on there for ages and can get timewasters. Other than that i will be stripping the van of the gear to part ex for van upgrade, where is the best place to sell used WC gear? I have 500L baffled tank, waterworks powerupHD reel with brand new 6mm hose, split relay, 2 leisure batteries. Nothing is bolted down

xline have offered me £2800 for part ex for their system i will be purchasing which will be the most convenient. I can probably get about £3000 part ex with selling equipt elsewhere? 

I have a window cleaning van that i need selling relatively quickly, fiat doblo lwb 15 plate 45k miles just been mot’d serviced with 2 new front tyres. Whats the best way to do it? Ive heard ebay, but ive seen WC vans on there for ages and can get timewasters. Other than that i will be stripping the van of the gear to part ex for van upgrade, where is the best place to sell used WC gear? I have 500L baffled tank, waterworks powerupHD reel with brand new 6mm hose, split relay, 2 leisure batteries. Nothing is bolted down

xline have offered me £2800 for part ex for their system i will be purchasing which will be the most convenient. I can probably get about £3000 part ex with selling equipt elsewhere? 
Put you items for sale here https://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/forum/12-for-sale/ 

Pm me please could be interested. ?

All you can  do is give it a try, last year I put some poles on gumtree, talk about time wasting, a lad emailed , he said how much for big 1, I said £50, he said £20, I said OK I actually said to him you can have it for free, never heard again from him

Back