Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Selling purified water in norwich ideas

WCF

Help Support WCF:

35p a litre what a rip off.

Spotless water here is one of the highest around and is only 4p a litre plus vat so 4.6p total.

What's your tds in Norwich..

Even if it's in the hundreds di would be cheaper than 35p a litre.

He is now part of spotless water lol.

Done ok he has 
Does he mean 3.5 pence per ltr and missed the point out ???? 

Hi I want to start selling purified water In norwich . Any ideas how I can advertise this or how much I can sell it for so can reduce my water bill.
The way is see it is the following 

PPM of incoming main 

Size of premises 

Business rates 

Supply and demand 

The advertising is the easiest part however its the quality reliability you'd have to upload.

I've seen YouTube videos of guys already suppling pure water and I do believe their operation is pushing 50,000Ltrs 

The 2 key example video were produced by Dan Smithson however his youtube channel has gone tats up 

Last edited by a moderator:
The way is see it is the following 

PPM of incoming main 

Size of premises 

Business rates 

Supply and demand 

The advertising is the easiest part however its the quality reliability you'd have to upload.

I've seen YouTube videos of guys already suppling pure water and I do believe their operation is pushing 50,000

The 2 key example video were produced by Dan Smithson however his youtube channel has gone tats up 
That's a 2014 post you are replying to ?

35p a litre what a rip off.

Spotless water here is one of the highest around and is only 4p a litre plus vat so 4.6p total.

What's your tds in Norwich..

Even if it's in the hundreds di would be cheaper than 35p a litre.

He is now part of spotless water lol.

Done ok he has 
His been selling water for over 15 years and is a smart man but I would be surprised if any of them where making any major money.There are quite a few involved in it.

Back