Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Servicing & Repairs

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The Villan

Hi there. My first post. Bought a system off Concept2o years ago. They seem to have disappeared off the face off the earth and need my equipment servicing and need a back up if something goes wrong. I am based in Cheltenham. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am desperate. ?

What do you mean you need it servicing ? , If you have a fully fitted van mount then you will have changed pre filters and ro membranes before now surely

Yes. I have had the equipment serviced every year for the last 6 years. Filters and everything. This cost me a ton of money and need it servicing regularly like a car . And need to find someone who could repair if there is a problem.

Yes. I have had the equipment serviced every year for the last 6 years. Filters and everything. This cost me a ton of money and need it servicing regularly like a car . And need to find someone who could repair if there is a problem.
I'm anything but a "handyman" but even I can change pre-filters and resin when required. Surely you're not putting a new membrane in every year!

I do that myself. But if the system had a major failure my livelihood is down the drain. There is more to these systems than resin and filters.

I do that myself. But if the system had a major failure my livelihood is down the drain. There is more to these systems than resin and filters.
Not much more to it than resin and filters to be fair

Nothing is different to what you would have in a diy system except you pay way over the odds for someone else to fit it all together

the guys are right 

you can do all that yourself also pre filters resin will need changed regular

youtube and this forum will help you

sve you  aload of dosh

Back