Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

gonna be buying this

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Good luck daveyboy. As I've mentioned on here before, up until recently I had property in turkey which we'd owned for six years. Had some good holidays there and I learnt the language, but personally, I wouldn't buy again. Its a big tie and ultimately, a big responsibility.

We almost felt obliged to go there all the time, and i remember our shower door breaking, and me fixing it all day whilst everybody else was outside around the pool. While doing it, I was thinking, if I was in a hotel I would just phone reception, job done.

Anyway, that's just my humble opinion, it might suit you. Have a great holiday

There is an ex pat a few doors up "spanish Andy" who looks after all the villas for the British guys

Very reasonable and no problems

The only reason my mate is selling is to upgrade to a bigger one on the same complex

This one has 3 double Rooms with 2 en suites

Cheap prices for forum members??

Meant to text you to say have a good trip but knew it wouldn't be long before you posted on here. I got 3 days left of work then i am freeeee.

Friday is gonna be fun ya git, 37 houses to do :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good luck daveyboy. As I've mentioned on here before, up until recently I had property in turkey which we'd owned for six years. Had some good holidays there and I learnt the language, but personally, I wouldn't buy again. Its a big tie and ultimately, a big responsibility.We almost felt obliged to go there all the time, and i remember our shower door breaking, and me fixing it all day whilst everybody else was outside around the pool. While doing it, I was thinking, if I was in a hotel I would just phone reception, job done.

Anyway, that's just my humble opinion, it might suit you. Have a great holiday
did u make much on it at the sale? what about on the rental side how did that work out?

+ back here do u ever use your language skills,on the kebab shop circuit?

did u make much on it at the sale? what about on the rental side how did that work out?
+ back here do u ever use your language skills,on the kebab shop circuit?
No damo, we didn't make any money on it, it worked out about even. We never rented it out, I couldn't stand the thought of people I don't know sleeping in my bed etc. I'm a bit of a germ freak!

We bought it for convenience, as we left clothes and kids stuff out there, and, if we are honest, we thought it would make us a bit of money, but turkeys property market just stood still for years.

As for the language, I'm not fluent, but can get by. So yes, I use it in my local chippie, cafe and of course the kebab shop.

When I'm working on my own, I do language courses on my I pod to keep me mentally stimulated. I'm learning Spanish now and picking it up quite well /emoticons/smile.png

Meant to text you to say have a good trip but knew it wouldn't be long before you posted on here. I got 3 days left of work then i am freeeee.
Friday is gonna be fun ya git, 37 houses to do :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Half day then mate:p

Enjoy your long weekend

Gonna extend it mate I think to thmyself Friday. May just go in on the Friday and do some commercial. Not decided yet /emoticons/smile.png

Since landed last night i have done 4 quotes by google earth and got them and am talking to another potential customer

Must go on holiday more often

Back