Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Should Spruce Have A Special Status

WCF

Help Support WCF:

What a pleasant, good natured thread. Yep, we're all just trying to make a living, without the hassle I would think most of us have had, of answering to some less than pleasant bosses. At sixty-three years of age I've had several. The people on this forum have helped me an awful lot, by allowing me to read through and gain the knowledge and confidence to make informed choices on equipment and techniques. I now enjoy going to work and the freedom I have to make my own decisions on equipment and working methods. And the ability to take a three day weekend to go sea kayaking when I want is precious. I'm delighted to now be able to contribute to the forum with the help of the knowledge and experience I've gained. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I Hear by dub spruce The Sprucefather! 

200.gif

Spruce you really are a gentleman of the highest order, you have helped me directly and indirectły have said before I owe you many drinks thanks for your continued support of the forum always something new to learn in this trade. 

Latest Posts

Back