Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Site outage

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I also just got a browser message popup when clicking to edit a post "server is not responding due to long-running script" then it crashed on me.

Ye that will be due to the first error. It looks like the stupid server host was also looking into the problems we had earlier when i already told them it was sorted.

So if they leave things alone now it should be all good.

i dont want to know what Mysql and php are....but this post has made me laugh....the trouble is ....has anyone cleaned any windows or gutters today....and no i didnt....i wasnt skivving....the car needs me.....:confused:/emoticons/smile.png

Panic stations, i almost had a baby in the last hour or so!!!
God damn mysql! What was supposed to be a simple server update for the Mysql and php which should not really have had much outage at all if any turned into me almost needing a clean set of underwear!

Sorry all we are back now, might be a little hit and miss for a mo while i make sure all is sorted!
I thought it ad be somet like that :rolleyes:

My missus has already booked me in at the vets to be put down but I think she is barking mad myself:D

My missus has already booked me in at the vets to be put down but I think she is barking mad myself:D
cant put the pack leader down /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back