Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Skyvac camera mount bracket

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Windowcleaner88

Sorry me again with another question …. Does anybody know if the skyvac camera can clip onto the Kiam carbon poles ? I have the action cam from Equip2clean but connection on it is terrible takes ages to connect to my phone and cuts in and out, I would like something that connects instantly. Thanks in advance.

Sorry me again with another question …. Does anybody know if the skyvac camera can clip onto the Kiam carbon poles ? I have the action cam from Equip2clean but connection on it is terrible takes ages to connect to my phone and cuts in and out, I would like something that connects instantly. Thanks in advance.
Best to ask Skyvac and tell the diameter of the elbow or pole. I believe the skyvac camera and monitor is analogue video transmission so will need the matching monitor but connection will be near instantaneous and with virtually zero lag. There are adapters for mobile phones that can receive the analogue video signals but they introduce lag and require an extra box to plug into your mobile.

Best to ask Skyvac and tell the diameter of the elbow or pole. I believe the skyvac camera and monitor is analogue video transmission so will need the matching monitor but connection will be near instantaneous and with virtually zero lag. There are adapters for mobile phones that can receive the analogue video signals but they introduce lag and require an extra box to plug into your mobile.
But they are garbage and very expensive, well the old ones were. Think they've fetched a new one out but can't comment on that one

I have the latest sky vac camera, records everything takes pictures and the connection never drops out, battery last s all day but can be charged of the van if needed. Connects to Gardener pole and Gutter pole. Comes with a computer dongle so you can download all footage.. Costs a grand though...

I have the latest sky vac camera, records everything takes pictures and the connection never drops out, battery last s all day but can be charged of the van if needed. Connects to Gardener pole and Gutter pole. Comes with a computer dongle so you can download all footage.. Costs a grand though...
When you say lasts all day are you talking about it being used for 3 hours, or so, during the day as you are setting up, packing up etc, or it will last for 6+ hours

Latest Posts

Back