Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

slick connect alternatives

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi, sorry its only for microbore hose currently. I think looking over the description on the website I should maybe highlight that sentence in bold and put it nearer the top where it can be seen easier. 

I could send you a 8mm od stem x 8mm id tube JG adapter, but I think it would struggle to fit inside. The aperture for the hose is 12.25mm which is too small for minibore. 

Have you tried your hose to see if you can fit it inside the TuffTap? If you can I'd be happy to send you an adapter for 8mm ID hose, if it's too big, which I think may be the case then I'd be happy to refund you. 

Edit: or, give me a couple of days days and I can make a modified version for minibore and post it out for you to try out. 

Which would you like me to do? 
If it’s no trouble that would be awesome if you could modify one.  I could probably bore out the hole a bit for it to fit if needs be. 

appreciate the reply and option  

What have you done there took the bottom roller off
Yes the bottom roller Is not required but the extrapiece of sheet metal is needed as the hose gets jammed under the roller otherwise, can honestly say this works brilliant no hose rubbing on the vehicle as the roller guide extends below the door.

Wow, looks like it only just fits that minibore! Let me know how you get on with it. 
Yeah ? was a bit snug tbf.  I wanted use my hi flo tube but I just resulted to my gardiner , flo is still decent out the radial so can’t complain. Just hope it saves me time disconnecting and reconnecting ? . Thanks again for great customer care 

Yeah ? was a bit snug tbf.  I wanted use my hi flo tube but I just resulted to my gardiner , flo is still decent out the radial so can’t complain. Just hope it saves me time disconnecting and reconnecting ? . Thanks again for great customer care 
Is that standard minibore? It almost looks as big as garden hose! I checked the aperture for the hose with calipers to confirm it was 14mm which I though would be plenty as I understood it was around 13 to 13.5mm diameter for most minibore..

I've never had any minibore myself to measure it. I bet that 11-13mm o clip must have been really tight then! 

It's useful to know though. I might make it just a little bigger and offer a minibore version for sale. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that standard minibore? It almost looks as big as garden hose! I checked the aperture for the hose with calipers to confirm it was 14mm which I though would be plenty as I understood it was around 13 to 13.5mm diameter for most minibore..

I've never had any minibore myself to measure it. I bet that 11-13mm o clip must have been really tight then! 

It's useful to know though. I might make it just a little bigger and offer a minibore version for sale. 
Yeah the o clip was very tight. No problem though as I’ve got a box of them all sizes. Yeah it’s pure freedoms hose so should be.  Camera adds at least 8lbs ??.  

Latest Posts

Back