Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Slx35 is driving me up the wall... Help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Baldmonkey

Hey guys, my slx35 has always been a good pole... That is until it spews its black carbon dust onto my hands everytime I extend it. Now not long ago I stripped it all down, cleaned inside and out. Dryed it of and gave it two coats of wd40 Dry ptfe spray.. Wa good for all of a week. 

What can I do to stop this for a good length of time.? Don't mind doing something every year but not every two weeks. 

Thanks

Hey guys, my slx35 has always been a good pole... That is until it spews its black carbon dust onto my hands everytime I extend it. Now not long ago I stripped it all down, cleaned inside and out. Dryed it of and gave it two coats of wd40 Dry ptfe spray.. Wa good for all of a week. 

What can I do to stop this for a good length of time.? Don't mind doing something every year but not every two weeks. 

Thanks

A high quality lacquer sprayed on in dust coats. Never use W40 or wet oil based lubricants as they break down what factory coatings and dirt grit and debris will be suspended in the lubricants. 

Thanks
they all do it including xtreme poles....i just wear nitrile disposable gloves when poling

Back