Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Small Claims Courts - Debt Collection

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It's just not worth the trouble and stress it would cause the Customer could challenge it saying anything they weren't cleaned, weren't cleaned to a sufficient standard, disputes charge whatever? Get on with life move on at least they can't ask you again.
Nah! Take them on. The principle of trying to rip you off. Even if you don't win, worst case, at least you took on the fight than thinking "what if".

If they would rely on disputing anything argue that they could have contacted you before it got this far.

Put it this way, if you were to be arrested for something you didn't do, would you keep quiet until it went to court and rely on the Magistrates opinion or would you scream your innocence at every opportunity. A guilty man would know that he had committed the crime and would have less passion to plead his innocence.

Bit extreme but you know what I mean.

Nope,she rang me tuesday night and said she would do a bank transfer,i txt her yesterday (saturday) stating we still havent received payment,her reply was "oh im really sorry but i did pay it,im away at the minute when i get back tonight ill check and see whats gone wrong and let you know" heard nothing last night and still no payment!

Nope,she rang me tuesday night and said she would do a bank transfer,i txt her yesterday (saturday) stating we still havent received payment,her reply was "oh im really sorry but i did pay it,im away at the minute when i get back tonight ill check and see whats gone wrong and let you know" heard nothing last night and still no payment!
Start the running for court. No sympathy for her. Had her chances. No doubt you would be keeping all texts/e-mails She claims she sent the money and now she's got to prove it. Maybe she's daft enough to prove that she attempting fraud and the magistrate will love that. Tally ho!!

Debt Guard Solicitors | Commercial Debt Recovery Online

@kingsley taylor I've had this. What I now do is screen shot the payments taken over the period they say they paid. Then text or pm them that pic.

A they can't argue with that

B it serves to remind them that everything is traceable

I ve done it once , few years ago a building company (based in Glasgow) hired me to jet wash a building they finished here in surrey and then they just disappeared , did not replay to my emails etc they owed me £1300 . I really didn't believe I can get my money for that job but .. bingo they paid the above amount and all the fees I had paid

never thought we can claim for as little as £12

Back