Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Premium Gutter Cleaning Website, Logo, Flyer Design, Number

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Michael Howe

Hello All,

Bit of a strange one - but I recently designed a website, logo & flyer for a friend who was going to start gutter cleaning, but he has decided that he no longer wants to progress with this and has asked me to see if I could sell it rather than charge him.

You will own full rights to the logo and icon as well as the premium domain website - PurelyGutters.com This is a full editable / easily managed website (using wordpress). I would be happy to make any basic content changes as part of any sale and will offer a virtual training session on how to update it. This also has premium email forwarding - <hello>@purelygutters.com but I could also set up <yourname>@purelygutters.com. As the site is secure (has an SSL) I could also include a payment / subscription page to take online payments from customers to ensure you always get paid.

I have also designed (and stupidly printed a small quantity of) a double sided flyer, which I would be happy to send to you, but this will only be useful if you want to stick with my friends suggested pricing structure.

The only other thing I set up and would look to transfer if you wanted is the non-regional number (included in all phone allowances) 0333 090 5*** - this is managed by CircleLoop for £5pcm and allows you to send calls to a professional voicemail or answer them on your mobile / computer at no extra cost.

Open to sensible offers.

Mike

Attachments

• Purely-Gutters-Logo-Site.png
    Purely-Gutters-Logo-Site.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Ford Van Purely Gutters-clear+reg.png
    Ford Van Purely Gutters-clear+reg.png
    293.6 KB · Views: 10

Latest Posts

Back