small foot large mouth syndrome. .anyone else suffer from it?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by daveyboy, Jul 8, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Just had a row up the shops
    Walked past the chippy and young lad about 20 on his phone
    In tracky bottoms but extremely posh accent which made me laugh
    "Oh hello..can you put the oven on for the pizzas..oh maaarvelous"
    Me being me walks past and says "oh maaarvelous" i what i think is a quiet voice and laugh to myself
    Turns out it's not a quiet voice and he then tries to kick off
    So then through my own fault and nothing he did originally I'm stood there telling him to wind his neck in before he gets himself hurt
    Which he would have done by being in my face..and then i would have felt like a ******

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

yeh daveyboy I get the impression you could well handle anyone that says..oh maaarvelous..

no cheapie pretty much a coward who would have gone around the corner and had a good laugh.

it s a shame you didnt record it and give us all a laugh..:D

3. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I know cheap but my point being i could have ended up decking the guy through me being a ****
    You can't expect someone not to retaliate when someone is taking the p1ss out of them

4. boarcity

boarcity Guest

many folk are up for a scrap these days, right on the trigger , its awful.

a while ago i was driving in a narrow street and car coming towards me decided he was coming thru no matter what. As he passed me i spoke my mind "fookin waanker" , not realizing his window was right open. he then turned around to come after me and kick things off ,but changed his mind after 4 of us climbed out of the van

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. cheapncheerful

I always remember what my dad said....

be careful out there as they could well be a custy...

he was talking about the dopey barsteward drivers on the roads...

it is hard not to honk the hell out of some of the dozey buggers...

had one this morning through town at 22 miles per hour....driving miss daisy...keep your cool cheapie...remember what daddy said..

he could be right I suppose..:D

like that one boar...just imagine his face...

6. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

I met quite a few at Sandhurst. Really thought they were special.
    I have a Devonian accent, not the low drawl but it is there never the less. Two Cadets thought they were very clever taking the P**S out of the way their Section Captain spoke. Behind my back of course. Unfortunately for them, there is always a brown noser.
    I ordered them to meet me in the gym. Which they did. I throw off my uniform and told them to forget ranks. We would sort it like real men. I offered to fight them both together if they wished.
    Neither one would step forward. One started to cry, so a Sergeant lead them away.
    I never heard anything more.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  7. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I had that boar..indian guy i tried to pull out of side road turning right onto another quiet road and he decided that he would speed up coming from my left to stop me
    We both nearly hit
    He gets out gobbing off cos he was a bit big
    My best mate Dean gets out the passenger side with my pool cue butt in his hand
    "Do yourself a favour mate don't embarrass yourself in front of your missus"
    Indian guy looks at us then his missus..says nothing..gets in the car and drives off
    Bellend

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. cheapncheerful

yep the only time my big gobb got me into trouble was at school...

walking down the corridor impersonating the headmaster....

I thought this will make my class mates jump

yoooouuuu laddie I shouted...

yes you know who was behind me...:rolleyes:

and of course....I got an echo from behind with the added sentence get to my office now...:eek:

9. MrBump

MrBump Guest

No need for him to kick off, if he had of just realised he sounded like a plank you could of both laughed at him together :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. MrBump

MrBump Guest

A year or so ago I was driving down a big posh road, I was the only vehicle on the road, without warning a car pulls out infront of me at the last minute from a side road and does about 15mph. I got on my horn to tell him to get out of the way as I slammed on my brakes. He stopped in the middle of the road, got out walked up to my window effing and screaming, I just politely said he should of waited rather than cut me up. His effing and blinding suddenly stopped and he ran off back to his car. I thought I had handled the situation well until I turned and saw my 6'6" skinhead bodybuilder mate had leant over with an evil grin. Oh well I'm still taking the credit for it :thumbsup:

Advertisement