Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Small round for sale, Trentham, Stoke on Trent

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ana

Looking to sell a small parcel of work in Trentham/Hem Heath area (literally down the road from Stoke City FC football stadium, up the road from Trentham Gardens) on the brand new estate that's been built. Postcode for one area is st48wh.

All work is monthly, super quick, super easy. Ideal for someone starting off or adding to work you already have in the area. Plenty of scope to generate new work and make a real day of it.

Takes me a few hours to cover the work, which I've just done this morning so it's ready for August.

Work is worth £75 a month, looking for just £200 to take this off my hands. Reason for sale is I have more pressing work closer to home that warrents my attention. All customer details will be provided, all customers pay via bacs, zero cash. Handover notes can be provided although a text message from me would likley be better for all concerned.

Call or text for further info if required or message me on here
Dave

Back