Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window Cleaning Round For Sale Beds / Bucks

WCF

Help Support WCF:

normalwindowcleaner

Selling a window cleaning business started 2013 and now I am moving to a new area that is to far to travel back. So I am looking to sell end of April. Takes roughly £1650 a month, water fed pole some bottoms are done trad. For payment is either BACS or CASH. Most customers are in Beds. And a few are in a single area in Bucks. Most jobs are between £15-30 price point. And most are either monthly or two monthly. Easy going customers, normally just text night before. A lot of customers also get their gutters cleaned once a year. Would make letter and give to all customers to explain sale of business and new owner, happy to introduce and handover. All good customers, all weather and all have access all around house and parking.

Looking for 3.5 times monthly income, £5775 ono

Happy to chat and answer any questions.

Send private message for more info for contact.

Selling a window cleaning business started 2013 and now I am moving to a new area that is to far to travel back. So I am looking to sell end of April. Takes roughly £1650 a month, water fed pole some bottoms are done trad. For payment is either BACS or CASH. Most customers are in Beds. And a few are in a single area in Bucks. Most jobs are between £15-30 price point. And most are either monthly or two monthly. Easy going customers, normally just text night before. A lot of customers also get their gutters cleaned once a year. Would make letter and give to all customers to explain sale of business and new owner, happy to introduce and handover. All good customers, all weather and all have access all around house and parking.

Hi mate, is this still available?

Do you still have this mate? Happy to discuss more ?

I’d say not as he isn’t responding
Wish people would contribute more than just use us to sell rounds etc

I’d say not as he isn’t responding
Wish people would contribute more than just use us to sell rounds etc
I wish people would contribute more full stop, prime example come on ask a question because they are completely stumped with something they get all the answers they need, come back check the answers and not even a thank you.

Start of day to finish what are you making an hour ? Many thanks

Latest Posts

Back