Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Smart Round

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I just use an excel spreadsheet. Maybe I'm so behind the times I haven't got a website either. But I have in the last 3 weeks got a Facebook page!!

I trailed cleaner planner and am now trailing aworka . Aworka seems to be the exact same for only a 10r

Regarding GoCardless intergration Cleaner Planner has got it nailed you get a widget to put on your website pay your bill page which means the customer must enter the first line of their address as a reference before been able to click on the GC button and sign up to pay via GC , Once a custy has signed I get a email from GC letting me know I have a new sign up and a email from CP which gives me the customers full name , email addy and first line of their address without this info you ain't got a clue who it is that has signed up or were they live .
Aworka has none of this from what I have been told and their billing process set up is far less simple , With CP I am able to bill multiple customers with one click of a button I usually wait till their is between 15-35 customers owing on GC sometimes less depends on day of the week etc .

You've been told wrong. Aworka does this with G/C. It also does it with PayPal

I pay £100 a year in advance for Aworka.

It's your money.

Minty

Been using SmartRound for a while now signed up to most of them and decided to stay with SmartRound because the app alone is worth it.

[media]

[/media]

Latest Posts

Back