Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

smeary windows

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've had it a few times, 1 argued that it wasn't, even after proved wrong so got binned on the spot. I've not got time for people like that

I'd rather knock £1 or £2 off on my next visit than go out of my way to try and remedy it and lose more. If there's a smear when they call it isn't going anywhere before you return next month.
my point is though to keep them happy there paying for a service which is clean windows...if there's a problem with one I'd rather them tell me asap so can go back and sort to keep happy, I always tell them especially on first clean anything your not happy with don't leave it a month with you having a dirty window just call and I'll be round...saves loosing a customer....never have had a call but think they like that they can if want too.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

It was due for a clean yesterday any way. My cleans are 10 weeky. I have to many for 4-6 weeky.
10 weeks...wow....I have customers that ring me in panic it feels like if I'm usually round in morning and I'm running later than usual to see if I'm still coming that day..think they'd have a breakdown if I said I be coming every 10 weeks...

Back