So soft...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by koopmaster, Jul 1, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

I do love summer. Had my shirt off most off most of the day.

All that vitamin D has made my skin as soft as the missus and my feet have this white stripe from wearing slops all the time. Beats sitting in the office :cool:

Anyone else got a nice tan this year.

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Me got a builders tan :confused:

3. cheapncheerful

when i was younger couldnt get enough sun...now i am old grumpy and cranky...i play dodge the sun..

thankful it went cloudy yesterday....but....i am with you koopmaster on the good will feeling a sunny day brings and it helps me get to work...but that sun is a lot stronger than in my youth...i havent put any sun cream on this year so far....although yesterday i had to throw my dirty smelly cill cloth over my shoulders for a while..yukky

4. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

Must admit, I went bareback yesterday just to top the tan up. Sun cream is a bit of an issue for us windowcleaners. I hardly ever put it on which is a bit silly, what with the risk of skin cancer. It does seem a right hassle though. On the odd time that I have got properly creamed up, I have ended up with it on my cloths and fingers.....very good for making greasy windows....I also never wear a hat, purely because I havent found one that doesnt make me look like a prat. Vanity or what.

5. cheapncheerful

yep thats why i dont bother ..not good on the clothes...and also everytime i put it on the sun bugge rs off...i love my hats as i can kinda hide from the custys gaze when they are :specs i just ordered two nx01 sun hats..the wife is not amused but hey me likes star trek enterprise...and i wanna present....

6. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

i put sun cream on in the morning then wash hands buy the time ive got to wrk its all soaked in me skin but sun cream in the eyes r an issue:rolleyes: sweeting like a pig in this heat the other day i got bk in van an my forhead was white lol with sun cream sweeting out my skin:D

7. cheapncheerful

er you should have seen me sweating after just using my wfp to clean the back windows....dont know how long i could keep that up for ..thankfully the water in my backpack doesnt last long....hopefully my muscles will wake up so i can last a bit longer:rofl:

8. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

Was sweating massively yesterday. I took today OFF and spent it with the family. Now I have to work tomorrow. Well I dont have too... but dont want to get behind

9. cheapncheerful

your not as far behind as me....i still got work from before xmas....well maybe ...i must drop her an email:rofl:

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

My skin is like well lived in leather...Old and very wrinkly but tanned :D

Advertisement