Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Some new moerman gear and bucket...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

View attachment 6724
Colour matched...Almost. Pulex Premium Blue. Sure is pretty. Shame it's not as good as the Razer Red...
Can't seem to get that rubber in the UK..

Looks great, I have emailed polz bladz and he's gonna ask Moerman if they will consider making a blue rubber, looks good!

I'm not sure mate, never had a problem with the unger classic boab but had the same problem with the black ettore boab as what i'm having with the ninja boab. A punture outfit patch sorts it out but i got fed up with the hassle of having to replace it once it had worn out. It's just the shape of the boab that is the problem i think
Pour some plasti dip in it and give it a coating

How about some blue neon lights at the endclips, be like soap wars, dah daaaaah, dah dah daaaaaah daaah dah, how cool:cool: in the winter when it's getting dark, mind you the beasties might get attracted to them:eek:. (I have an excuse for silly comment, my car costing just under £500 to fix, n haven't worked this week due to weather n ill:(, would rather buy £500 of equipment)

Pimped up squeegees now that could be funny in the winter. /emoticons/sad.png cars are a damn nightmare.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah mate, so do ettore rubbers
I tried an ettore rubber yesterday it is much better than the moerman pre cut ones. One thing i did learn though is how much a rubber actually shrinks, i have never noticed it before, when i cut it for the liquidator it shrunk a good 5 to 10 millimetres, couldn't understand why i haven't seen this before on a standard squeegee, so it's trail and error to cut it the right size to make it work properly. It worked ok most of the do but was a bit short

I tried an ettore rubber yesterday it is much better than the moerman pre cut ones. One thing i did learn though is how much a rubber actually shrinks, i have never noticed it before, when i cut it for the liquidator it shrunk a good 5 to 10 millimetres, couldn't understand why i haven't seen this before on a standard squeegee, so it's trail and error to cut it the right size to make it work properly. It worked ok most of the do but was a bit short
"Most of the day" lol

Lubricate it with soap first and it stretches less

Also polz cuts it to the length of the channel before fitting it so it is not stretched

Then fine tune it once in and working

Lubricate it with soap first and it stretches lessAlso polz cuts it to the length of the channel before fitting it so it is not stretched

Then fine tune it once in and working
I'll trying wetting it with soap first, see if that works, yeah i cut it to the length of the channel the way he does it on his youtube vid, i've realised it's going to shrink so i'll just leave a bit extra on

I always cut it in the channel but make sure it's stretched when I do, then move it into position and trim where needed after giving it a few trial runs on my own windows!

I done that earlier, just left a few mil extra on each side, it shrunk to the way i wanted it and tried it out on my own windows a few times it seems to be spot on now, just needed a little bit of tinkering about

View attachment 6681 View attachment 6680 View attachment 6679
Rainy day forces a trip up to the window clean center,

Came home with some nice new Moermon products,

I'd already used the liquidator for a few months as Bob sent me a prototype beifre it was released, and I really like it, so bought some new fully developed liquidators (14&18inch) plus a couple of t bars

And a new bucket with a sealed lid, finally won't have a wet van after going over speed bumps!![/quote

moerman are amaaaaazing best value and price im from israel and i always order their stuff

I have been using the same facelift rubber in all my channels for 2 weeks now and none of them need changingThey look dull on the tips but not actually worn as it is a very shiny rubber don't let it fool you that it is worn..just dulls at the edges
yep i used to not change rubbers and think wow im saving a few nicker, but then i realised if i change my rubber every few days or at least flip it over then my work becomes sooooo much easier its like stroking the windows instead of pressing down like mad

I don't press hard i just have a light pressure on it

The same pressure as i need for my wagtail so not hard

Back