Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Spotting on conservatory roof

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi All,

So I have this conservatory roof I've been cleaning for over 3 years now, but after last clean there's all these white spots on the glass.

Anyone have any ideas as to what could cause this and how to clean it? - maybe some chemicals you could recommend. 1000008588.jpg
1000008587-jpg.30660
1000008586.jpg

Attachments

• 1000008587.jpg
    1000008587.jpg
    823.3 KB · Views: 119
Splashes of cement? Has there been any roof or brick work done above it?

As per @Part Timer we never use chemicals on a glass roof and we treat them all as self-cleaning glass. Sometimes a customer may not even know the answer to that question when asked.

Splashes of cement? Has there been any roof or brick work done above it?

As per @Part Timer we never use chemicals on a glass roof and we treat them all as self-cleaning glass. Sometimes a customer may not even know the answer to that question when asked.
There are some new builds going up in a housing estate a couple roads away - maybe the wind is carrying the dust and settling on the glass. It's a right pain because I can't see the marks when cleaning because of the sun and angle.

Yeah, I checked and the marks are on the outside. The customer did mention it's self-cleaning glass, so will defo be careful with chems
I’ve always used Rhino Goo UPVC Cleaner on all self cleaning roofs, it’s a very strong but safe product, you only have to read there reviews on Amazon.

Latest Posts

Back