Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Stalkers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I am feeling a bit stalked on the forum that wont be named, some guy on there is obsessed. Its just bizaare

Just constantly hounding me, it all stems from him ringing me with an offer of teaming up selling canvassed work and in his own words "We will take over the whole country" now his plan had more holes in it than delilas bucket so I gracefully declined. Since then hes become obsessed. Thats the long and short of it. Its a shame because I did quite like the guy and was quite keen to get out with a few beers with him.

just slowly make yourself more and more unavailable to him, stop answering the phone. Change pubs if he drinks in the same one as you and as a drastic measure change your mobile and facebook name as well as your forum names

Ive followed the post of Whizzbizz, and because he maybe, does things a different way, its hard for other people to accept change, not always their way is the best way - there is always more one way to skin a rabbit /emoticons/smile.png What operates best for Whizz and client if it works, all good

its touth m8 i fiel 4 ya as u no i have bin there lol just cut him off the sooner the beta he will move one an u will b able to get on with it an not werry he is gona hasel u any more :Image14:

Stop being a shiddy bum and grow sum balls??? Someones peeing you off tell them! There not going to no, especially if there slow in the nut?

Stop being a shiddy bum and grow sum balls??? Someones peeing you off tell them! There not going to no, especially if there slow in the nut?
maby this guy is a human hybrid lol (u never no) :Image3:

my stalker went mad to nte i was out side draining my tank an loading my fishing gear i turned around there he was he said allrite lee just gota tell u something i said go away go he shouted move out move out an **** off then ran away an his dad shouted skot come ear then he said lee said he would smash my face in i said to his mum i never said that she said im sory i said nee bother i no the score (wat a nte) lol just unloadin me van lol :Image3: :Image2:

[noswear]

Watch the language bud please. I know you disguised it. But still /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back