Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Oh Great

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

They're only advertising the Karcher window vac on the telly now! eBay will be full of em in the next few weeks /emoticons/biggrin.png

i believe i got a great tip of someone on here that you can use them on the insides of a glass conny roof something i have so far avoided.....a custy had one inside the other day and his insides were a lot cleaner....i dont really like insides so i dont care.../emoticons/smile.png

were all waiting for your report on this job:rofl:

Save me the hassle if they want to do their own windows I suppose /emoticons/biggrin.png

yeh im not actually buying one till i get the request and cant do a runner....mind you ....the condensation in this house in the winter ....:eek:

i believe i got a great tip of someone on here that you can use them on the insides of a glass conny roof something i have so far avoided.....a custy had one inside the other day and his insides were a lot cleaner....i dont really like insides so i dont care.../emoticons/smile.png
were all waiting for your report on this job:rofl:
Thats a good idea cnc. I have a customer who wants her inside conny roof doing. Its massive though and very high up....a scaffolding job really. Not sure if the karcher charge would last for the length of time the job would take.

They work rather well for what they are as my missus keeps reminding me as I'm too lazy to do my own so let her get on with it /emoticons/biggrin.png

I was wondering about that tuffers.....the only thing I can do is keep going back to the outdoor tap, which could be a pain, although there is a tap right by the conny.

The karcher I have lasts about 10- 15 mins then takes about 2-3 hours to recharge. You can't use it whilst it's recharging either as I've ready tried that one.

Latest Posts

Back