Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

System stopped working? Help!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Welcome to P5 hell brother.

I had no end of problems with that code this winter. Took my whole system apart last month and there was no air getting in. I bypassed the pressure switch (which is what the P5 means) to work it temporarily.

Know what it was? The battery. The wire was a little loose in its connection to the positive terminal. Had a mate say the exact same thing happened to him, he's the one who told me to check it.

A dodgy battery connection can lead to a P5 error, no idea why. But thought I'd post in the event anyone else has this issue at some point.

You'll grow in confidence with your kit. Eventually you'll suss these things out more quickly. Most people assume auto calibration fixes everything but it doesn't for me. Doesn't work at all with P5. When the temps go up and down at this time of year you always get DE and pressure issues. DE will be solved by calibrating, sometimes I manually calibrate higher than the auto says especially if its unexpectedly cold.

Welcome to P5 hell brother.

I had no end of problems with that code this winter. Took my whole system apart last month and there was no air getting in. I bypassed the pressure switch (which is what the P5 means) to work it temporarily.

Know what it was? The battery. The wire was a little loose in its connection to the positive terminal. Had a mate say the exact same thing happened to him, he's the one who told me to check it.

A dodgy battery connection can lead to a P5 error, no idea why. But thought I'd post in the event anyone else has this issue at some point.

You'll grow in confidence with your kit. Eventually you'll suss these things out more quickly. Most people assume auto calibration fixes everything but it doesn't for me. Doesn't work at all with P5. When the temps go up and down at this time of year you always get DE and pressure issues. DE will be solved by calibrating, sometimes I manually calibrate higher than the auto says especially if its unexpectedly cold.
setting my own cal seems to of fixed the issue, when i auto cal it's setting it way too low and not even working, the battery also isn't the greatest connection so that could also be the problem. Going to a garage tomorrow to see if they can help with it :)

Back