Telescopic Pressure Washer Lance

Discussion in 'Pressure Washing' started by jimbob, Jan 5, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. jimbob

jimbob Well-Known Member

hi has anyone got one of them telescopic pressure washer lances and are they any good for gutters and fascia cleaning also weres the best place to get one from thanks

Advertisement
  2. Neil

Neil Grand Master

this pressure washer, can you put citrusol in it to spray fascias gutters and con roofs? I need one that can reach high

3. Donny

Donny Well-Known Member

I have a telescopic lance, got it from Cleaning Spot
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PRESSURE-WASHER-TELESCOPIC-LANCE-POLE-WAND-24ft-7-2m-/280878663014?pt=UK_Home_Garden_PowerTools_SM&hash=item4165ac4566
    Fine on cleaning fascias and outside off gutters , i dont use it for inside gutters anymore as it makes too much mess, also at full extension can be very whippy using any middle to high pressure , handy thing too have though , better too have it and not need it than too need it and not have it.
    Very good at applying chemicals at low pressure to gutters and fascias , put on a chemical nozzle and your pump will need to have a chemical pipe on it too suck from the bottle of citrosul, defo good for low pressure work

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

wippy, heavy rubbish tool it you ask me :rolleyes:

5. Donny

Donny Well-Known Member

yep , only use it if you really have too and buy a waist belt too take the strain, like i said its good for applying chemical at low pressure, high pressure work a bit dodgy after 4 to 5 m extended

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Indeed Donny,...Made myself look a right prat trying to control it at high pressure. :D

7. mr shine

mr shine Guru

same here i only use on bigger detached houses doing facia and soffit cleans ,i used once on a gutter clearence once and never again, a few other times it got me out of trouble using the gutter attachment to blast blocked down pipes

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I found that most ppl do not want their fascias etc pressure washed as rightfully so could blast water into loft spaces etc also can damage painted wood/plastic to boot if not careful ;)

9. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Pressure washing plastic gutters n softits not a good idea my dad pressure washered his oitside table and chair set(plastic) it took the shinny surface off which could happen to gutters facias and softits....not saying it could as it might.

10. Donny

Donny Well-Known Member

Well ive been pressure washing them for years and never had a minutes bother, if the soffit has vents in it be careful but never had any probs , use a 25 degree nozzle and a brush attachment and about 2000psi, come up a treat.

Advertisement