Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Exceed new connector?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

at last a threaded connecter so we can bin off the quick cons. or ez snaps what ever you want to name them

ive spoken to stev on face book about 6 weeks ago he was giving very little away about it yet said threads were part of it and it wouldn't come apart like the rubbish ezs so make of that what you will

Last edited by a moderator:
ive spoken to stev on face book about 6 weeks ago he was giving very little away about it yet said threads were part of it and it wouldn't come apart like the rubbish ezs so make of that what you will
Go tubeless, I haven't changed a male or female in 9 months now

Go tubeless, I haven't changed a male or female in 9 months now

it doesn't work for us as we don't use pole hose apart from just half an inch sticking out the bottom could be done with that rubbish stuff round my feet

Interesting i have been using my own tubeless diy set up with straight JG fittings for well over a year, But now they are now all leaking within hours or days of been brand new.

So now I have ordered some ez snap fittings and will see how I get on, I have all the bits and pieces from a exceed tubeless kit which I couldn't get on with so will sort something out this weekend.

Back