Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Osmosis app

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dragbag

I use it, but if I clicking on the calendar to see next weeks work it dose not work for me on iOS

On my Windows pc it's fine, dose anyone else who uses it find the same.

I have e mailed them once about it but got no response, and have just sent another e mail Asking about this

I emailed them originally asking for a few questions on how it worked and got no reply. Try cleaner planner out , I started a trail and I'm deffinelty going to start using it. I had an issue with it and emailed and had a reply in no time. Everyone on here says it's the best of all the programs aswell

On their website they say that they are able to import them from some programs. Send them an email sure. You get a months free trail :thumbsup:

I trailed cleaner planner and Aworka alongside each other, I used cleaner planner for literally a day as I got along with Aworka from the start. For a tenner a month it's awesome value and whenever I have had a issue - if the on page help doesn't help - a quick email to Chris and it's resolved straight away (don't think this bloke ever sleeps!). All other software can be imported, it works on IOS and its goCardless sync is flawless.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

To be honest I can't recall, they pretty much had the same features - in all fairness, the price had a lot to do with it as it was at the back of my mind, I know cleaner planner is considered to top software but Aworka ticked all my boxes for half the price. After my trial, cleaner planner emailed me offering another free trial but I was sold on the other by then. I'd be interested to hear of others to see if anyone has gone from one to the other.

To be honest I can't recall, they pretty much had the same features - in all fairness, the price had a lot to do with it as it was at the back of my mind, I know cleaner planner is considered to top software but Aworka ticked all my boxes for half the price. After my trial, cleaner planner emailed me offering another free trial but I was sold on the other by then. I'd be interested to hear of others to see if anyone has gone from one to the other.

C/P is only considered to top software by those who use it.

I had George, Aworka, C/P and back to Aworka.

All 3 have superb back up with the developers but, there is no difference between the latter 2 other than price.

£100 a year lump sum in advance, really can't be beaten.

Which ever you start your trail with is generally the 1 you favour as you get used to it thus making the other if you trail it, be different/strange.

Minty

Latest Posts

Back