Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The Cleaning Warehouse

WCF

Help Support WCF:

trevor peacock

I bought a hosereel from “the cleaning warehouse” a few years ago, recently I damaged the thread on the inlet manifold so I rang and asked if they sold spare ones, they said yes and they were £13, I said great I’ll have one, they said give us twenty minutes and we’ll add it to the spares section on our website.

So twenty minutes later there it was for £24.50! I rang back and they said they had to charge more or they would have sold for cost price even though that was the price they first quoted me. I ordered it ( no choice really).

It arrived and I spent a couple of hours dismantling and reassembling the reel to find it wasn’t long enough and I couldn’t get the winding handle on.

I rang, again!

I said it wasn’t long enough and was told I needed the longer one!!

I said when I rang the first time you didn’t tell me there was more than one, how was I to know, surely you should’ve asked which reel I had so you could send me the correct one?

I was told it was my fault as I didn’t tell them which reel I had, even though I didn’t know there was more than one length of manifold, which they did.

Then they told me I’d have to pay postage to return the short one for a refund and postage for the longer one, even though, in my humble opinion, they were clearly at fault!!!!!

The conversation went on and on, The chap I spoke to, in my opinion, was very smug and arrogant (name withheld), they had my money, so I had no choice but to pay, very angry.

I think the after sales service was terrible and their attutude was awful.

Out of priciple I didn’t reorder from them, I found one on the cleaning spot for nearly £5 cheaper!!!

Obviously only my opinion but be careful who you buy from!!

I also told him I was going to post here about this and he said he was looking forward to reading it and adding a reply, stand by!!!

Latest Posts

Back