Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The Harris To Water Fed Pole Conversion Kit From Tecbuk

WCF

Help Support WCF:

brilliant idea...i am looking at wfp but the kit is dear...still seems a lot use the Gardiner poles...i suppose someone has a diy trolley set up somewhere will search it out....will commit soon..great post many thanks. but anyone thinking about the £36 supposed wfp off ebay....hmmm....if you want wet arms its the way to go...

H-Man also has loads of diy vid on here that may interest you too.
Okay think Ive come up with a cheaper way if I cant get this to work I will contact Richard direct Thanks Smurf

What size is the hose going through the pole /emoticons/smile.png
It's 8mm outside diameter, and 5mm inside. Pole hose is usually 8mm outside and either 5, 5.5 or 6mm inside .

I love this, wish i had seen it a few months ago

I used a harris pole with that wagtail. I also drilled out the rivets but i couldnt get it to budge and ended up having to saw the end piece off.

I cant find the pack, so i've looked at buying the individual parts, and it still comes to £100. Not that cheap! /emoticons/sad.png I got a gardiner CLX22 for £125 new!

Not sure if the kit is still available, but at least you can see what you need to convert a harris pole.

The other problem is that B&Q appear to have stopped selling these, but I have still seen 5m harris poles on eBay

Yeah loads on ebay, about £16 inc delivery, bargain, they were still at b&q last time i was in there, its in the painting and decorating section usually

I cant find the pack, so i've looked at buying the individual parts, and it still comes to £100. Not that cheap! /emoticons/sad.png I got a gardiner CLX22 for £125 new!
How did you get it to £100?

There still in b&q

And I would also love to know how you got to £100!!!!

Pole £15

Harris brush Handel £3

Small goose neck £3

That's yer brush.

You can get 30m of hose for £12 off eBay & a brush for £12 off eBay.

Connections about a fiver

Not the best stuff but its designed for cheapness to get you started.

I did email you yesterday, saying I will send you the price if you wan the parts to convert the Harris pole into a wfp pole.

The main parts you are the –

Aluminium screw threads

Rubber base cap

8mmOD x 5mmID pole hose

Standard angle adapter

(Or the angle adapter with quick release lever and mini scrub pad which cost and extra £3.80, stand alone price is £7.50)

The Harris kits come to about £25 plus p&p

Haven't seen those Harris poles in b&q for a while but screw fix do them which is strange because are screw fix not a b&q company?

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back