Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The Ladder Exchange

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rcproperty

dont know if this sort of thing could be an interest to any of you guy's on here that uses ladders and they are getting on a bit but between 1 September - 30 November 2012 you can trade in your ladders!

With immediate effect, the Ladder Association has assumed responsibility for delivering the annual Ladder Exchange. Since its launch, the initiative has been responsible for removing over 10,000 broken, bent or damaged ladders from the workplace with the message 'Don't let a dodgy ladder shatter your life'. Now in its sixth consecutive year, the Ladder Exchange, which begins on 1 September and runs until 30 November 2012, provides all businesses with the opportunity to exchange broken, bent or damaged ladders for safe, new ones at a discounted price.

Actively supported by the Ladder Association and its members who, throughout, have made a firm commitment to work in partnership with HSE and the access industry, the Exchange has also contributed to raising awareness and understanding of how to use ladders and stepladders safely. Under the scheme, suspect ladders can be exchanged, at a discount, at participating partners.

The Ladder Exchange is a great example of how everyone in the health and safety system can share responsibility and work together towards a common goal; namely, reducing falls from height.

check out the website for more info!

http://www.ladderexc...g.uk/index.html

I've just called and ordered some new trade ladders £68 I just take a old pair when they get delivered to the shop, good stuff nice one RC

I've just called and ordered some new trade ladders £68 I just take a old pair when they get delivered to the shop, good stuff nice one RC
nice one, what size did you have to trade and waht size did you get??

I got 3.0m new trade and exchange a set of old 3.0m ones ive ha in the garage years but I dnt think it matters why size you exchange

3.0m should do me I have 3.5 but never extend them more than a few rungs up lighter aswell

What size ladders do you use? Do you think the 3.0 will be big enougth it's got me thinking now, I never go above first floor windows

Back