Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The New Moerman squeegee The Excelerator

WCF

Help Support WCF:

so how is it better than a wagtail apart from the end clips that cut in beta ?i just cant see it but ive not tryed one so uinfair to dissmiss it with out trying it:confused: i like the look of the pad but what puts me off is i hateded the stander liquidator as it keeped leving lines due to the end clips but ive hurd something about puting them in boiling water and bending them or something ?:confused:
Interesting as I was the same with mine leaving lines.

What's all this bending the end clips how ? Any videos anywhere ?

Sent from my XT1032 using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Looking back at this video which did around a year ago.If that had made the clip shorter 1/2 the length left it straight and keep the end bit 2 mm higher.

It would of worked better.

Just saying.
Hman don't you think with months of testing and trying all different angles and sizes etc that if that was the case they would have done it

I know you do excellent things with squeegees but this is a big company with a budget to make and test until they get it right and helped by Bob who was doing the same thing with his own channels

Who's opinion do you think we should listen to??

Who's opinion do you think we should listen to??
DAVEYBOYS!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:/emoticons/smile.png):))

But seriously, H is entitled to an opinion mate.

I found the original liquidator to be no good as well.. based on that experience i would not have borhered trying their other products .

As said earlier I was given a couple and the new ones are really good.

Just cause they got the budget doesnt mean they get it right.

The only difference between the old clip and the new one as far as design goes is that the plastic is harder. There is an argument to be made that the dog ear is ever so fractionally shallower but comparing both side by side I'm damned if I can tell the difference. I've had no trouble with using the channels from day one and have always been somewhat bemused at those who simply can't get on with them. The straightening in Herman's video should be called a 'mod' not a 'fix' as there is actually nothing wrong with them.

That was my point

I'm not having a go at Herman as he has great ideas with tools

My point was that for what it is designed for it has been thoroughly tested for and works great straight out of the box

You may wish to mod them for your own use but there isn't actually a problem that needs fixing

I always use the liquidator, but I did put the clips in boiling water and level them out a year ago.

Back