Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

trad pole users, i could do with some advice

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Clisty1989

I've got a 5m harris pole I use for trad pole work and was trying to work out how to have a fixi clamp (for detailing lead windows and excelerator on it at the same time. I saw the vid trad man did with bronze wool attached (phone won't let me tag people) using a wfp but can't work out how to do it with a Harris pole. Don't fancy swapping my brush on my wfp when I use it on the odd small house far from the rest of my round or large shop front as it'll be quicker to crack the ladders off or wfp it. Trying to speed the rogue jobs up and sort out a backup when I run out of water or something else goes wrong with my wfp

There must be a way mate.. I'll see what i can come up with

You should be able to tag people even on the phone just by typing @andthentheirname 

@Trad-Man

I found an acme-euro thread adaptor, but its only available in the us&oz/NZ. If I can find a UK supplier then ill superglue it onto it, then use gardiner angle adaptors' and the extra arm attachment, trad tool adaptors and epoxy them to my tools. In theory should work, then if I get any extra tools ill just epoxy them onto a trad adaptor and use the quiklok to swap them.

Last edited by a moderator:
There must be a way mate.. I'll see what i can come up with

You should be able to tag people even on the phone just by typing @andthentheirname 

@Trad-Man

hello lads! I would have a chat with Daniel salat at Teleskopic ltd he is a bit of an inventor lol

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

just phoned Gardiners and they said the only thing she could think of is this

http://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/all-products/water-fed-poles/goosenecks-pole-fittings/pole-fittings/alloy-quick-release-top-adapter.html

its got a 22 mil outer diameter so not sure if it'll fit into a Harris pole if I do the same as you would for an unger adapter? What do you guys think??

Back