Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thieving Scumbags

WCF

Help Support WCF:

borrow mine until you can get back on your feet-have the odd pole if you need one too,or i have a spare backpack choice is yours,if you've no tools then you can't work/don't earn,i'm just offering help to get you earning again and back on your feet-all based on trust

i'm over in wetherby so not far up the dreaded m62 from you,

borrow mine until you can get back on your feet-have the odd pole if you need one too,or i have a spare backpack choice is yours,if you've no tools then you can't work/don't earn,i'm just offering help to get you earning again and back on your feet-all based on trusti'm over in wetherby so not far up the dreaded m62 from you,
fair play to you kev mate

Scumbags - not just the value of the tools taken, but the loss of income on top.

Knocked through the back of my garage & put down some hardstanding, so my van goes on there & car goes in the garage. Means they have to get the car out & move the van before they can even get to the back doors.

it's a alarm that uses blank shotgun cartridges. if u type alarm mine or shotgun alarm into google it should show up

Just read this topic, gutted for you. As Mark says -only the lowest of the low would steal a mans tools. Fantastic to read that another windy has offered to lend his tools to help out. Brilliant. I really hope these idiots are caught quickly.

and there was me thinking why would anyone steal window cleaning gear. had me thinking now. my gears not in my van at nights anymore, its in the shed. hope you find out who did it and you give them a nice talking to

Kevin, thanks mate...that's an unbelievable gesture...top man. Will probably buy a trolley this week and take it on the chin, if i can't find one at a decent price by friday i'll take you up on the offer. All my customers have been totally understanding, so it's given me a bit of leeway. As for the police catching them, they haven't even contacted me...what's happened to this country? Thanks again Kevin and everyone else...

Back