Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thinking 2 man Small van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Noddy My t230 is 900kg payload that includes fuel, two men weight of system dry, all equipt etc don't you think putting in a 650l tank a bit of a push?
thing is if your one of these people that poop themselves in life then yes but to be honest I don't care weather I am over weight or not with in reason , it depends how far you travel , is there a weigh brige near you , and lets face it your only going to be over the top for the first 40 mins of the day but you the risks , just like when your on the m25 doing 80mph you know you good get caught but most still do it

I was lead to believe the Vito is prone to rust, but anything is considered.
They do and so is my transit but they run well ...half the vans that don't rot are **** lol depends I don't care about vans not worth it to me having nice shiney van I just want a work horse I like to look like I've got nowt

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah good point, even though my sills were a bit rusty a friend painted them for me my connect never misses a beat.

Latest Posts

Back