Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thinking of upgrading my van to a Nissan NV200.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Andy - yes, the van is superb. I recall a few guys on here have them. Economy is great, space in the back is awesome. Can't recommend them enough. I have a 250ltr Ionics tank in the back and even with a full load the 1.3 engine manages well. As long as you are not after a roller skate to burn around town it's ideal. Markboy50 is the most recent combo/Doblo user, see how he's getting on.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I will be asking advise on this soon, more on hire vs purchase but I'm looking at similar size vans an tbh the best I can see is the purgeot expert, very similar size but a 1000kg payload so easy fit 650 litre tank [emoji106]

Hi mate I'm pretty sure it's 2.3 meters at the lowest point /emoticons/wink.png apart from you having a height issue with yours do you like it mate they look a good bit of kit /emoticons/smile.png
If its 2.3 metres you can fit most low roof vans under it , my renault traffic is 1.98 metres .

Andy - look through Markboys thread 'treated myself'. I don't think he's enjoying his combo so he might be selling soon!!!!!!!

Back