Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

This Is The Conny I Got Ask To Clean

WCF

Help Support WCF:

looking at the size smurf how long do you think? I think 4 hours but that's because its my first ,going to take my time and make sure its right . ...all the upvc roof +panels the gutters inside and out all the frames at each side .

Reason why I asked is that type of guttering with the plastic guard on top moss and **** gets stuck under it on the roof between the roof panels. Also is difficult to get your hands in the other narrow gutter gap to clear the guttering properly so I prefer to suck the gutters clear first using a crevice tool before starting on the roof.

Times wise for your first deep clean I would expect it take you about 4 to do properly. That's including the sides aswell and restoring all the plastic back to white. Price is down to you but again as someone mentioned around £100 would not be far of the mark that I would want to charge for that one.

that's good .I rescheduled other jobs so I can concentrate on this one so no rushing about im thinking 4 hours give or take .its more for experience for me too.plus the only way to know is to just do it .ty smurf

No probs bud it was a steep learning curve for me too so just take your time to do the best you can do.

Good luck... don't forget to take some after pics and let us know how you get on;)

I will bud ty .iv got a 8l kingfisher hand pump ,ubik 2000 .a cheap wfp,a 50ft hose pipe,a brush that attach's to the hand pump ,a scrubbing brush ,plenty of scrim .I know its not as pro as other people lol but should do the trick .(fingers crossed) I use them on my own window frames and surprisingly come up really white .I even use a little ubik in my bottle for my window cleaning round the other day there was less soapy bubbles on the window and there was a really good slide to it for my blade so even less wiping down afterwards.never heard of ubik until I come on ere so ty guys.

You will do just fine bud...best take with you some pvc-u cleaner and some none scratch washing pads with you aswell as might come in handy just to tart up the plastic you can reach /emoticons/wink.png

Back