Threads that go on to di tank cap

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by seye, Jul 11, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. seye

seye Forum Addict

Hi Folks,

I am looking for replacement unscrewable threads that screw directly in to the hexagon shape cap of a di tank if anyone can help.

Thanks
    Seye

Advertisement
  2. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

3. seye

seye Forum Addict

Thanks bingo. The one from wintecs is the idea but think stanard size would be to big to go straight in think i would need an adaptor will browse wintecs site though. The origional way the top of my di tank was set up was a screw thread that went in to the top then a convertor thread to take standard half inch attachments.

4. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

5. seye

seye Forum Addict

6. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

The ones from Wintecs and Cleaning Spot should fit though, as their all 3/4 thread to fit into the head. Hozelock type connectors click onto the other end.

7. ♠Winp®oClean♠

♠Winp®oClean♠ Forum Addict

They will fit, I have four vessels, two with male adaptors into female ends & two with just straight male ends. They all do the same job but if you go the "two part" route- they will protrude more than just using a single male part.

8. seye

seye Forum Addict

Managed to get 2 hozelock ones much better than the way it was before as you say don't protrude anywhere near the way they did before, so thanks for help all :thumbsup:

Advertisement