Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New here

WCF

Help Support WCF:

timecode

Just started getting into window cleaning. So I may lurk around here for a while see what things I can learn from you all, advice and such!

I wondered if there are any stores one can go to? Or is it only online you mostly get supplies from?
I really enjoy the aspect of looking and trying things in stores, but my searches come up empty.

Welcome. There are quite a few stores but it depends on where you live. eg Window Cleaning Warehouse have sites in Liverpool and Wales. Search for window cleaner suppliers they just see if they have a shop.

Welcome. There are quite a few stores but it depends on where you live. eg Window Cleaning Warehouse have sites in Liverpool and Wales. Search for window cleaner suppliers they just see if they have a shop.
Thanks I'm midland but travel all over. I'll have a look at that.
I actually ordered some online but seems like Royal Fail have left my parcel in an area which is likely to be stolen ? so now I must go through all the motions just to sort it out.

There are a few windows cleaning shows each year ware a lot of suppliers get to and you can see and try a lot of kit just look out for rg3 adverts ware and when they are it’s quite an interesting day out

Back