Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Smileys

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

Any chance we could have a thumbs up one Gav? I think it would show you agree with a poster more than anything we have at the moment.

How about one better?

I was just going to add the thumbs up icon but then can across a plugin that totally revamps the likes.

Instead of just the like link to click, you get a selection of actions. Thumbs up, like, dislike and many more.

View attachment 2530

This aint Bebo mate, just give us the thumbs up and leave it at that, you're already on to a winner the way things are.
This is true, don't want to go over board! Plus that plugin costs more money! I will have a look tomorrow if I can as off up to Birmingham to see my some tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best you have a break from it all this weekend @Gav and enjoy spending quality time with your lad /emoticons/wink.png

:turd: What is this?
the most annoying thing in the life of a trad windowcleaner when you smell it at the top of your ladder......and look down to see every other tread a little pile of brown...

Last edited by a moderator:
:turd: What is this?
Ha ha I be watching! That be a turd!

I have added the thumbs up but at the same time added a few extra smilies. Now I am off for a break but I will still have my eyes on you all :hehehe:

Back