tomorrow

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by laddergarder, Apr 8, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. laddergarder

Doesn't look like tomorrow is going to be a particularly great day, I was intending on working it, but looks like I will be taking the day off, for most part at least.

Advertisement
  2. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

Tomorrow?, the forecast up here is looking like rain mon, tues, wed, AND thurs!. Hopefully wont be to heavy though, or just showers, ha!.

3. laddergarder

I try to stay away from the long range forecasts, they can be pretty depressing in Scotland.

4. Masons

Masons Guru

I have work that cannot be avoided any weather so I have a good half days work regardless.
    I don't particularly think it will be that bad though.

5. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Forecasters should be sacked for telling lies.. My met office app tells me rain mon tue wed and fri.. But really it could be raining a few miles away and sun out where I'm working. I usually just have a look out the window every morning if it is bouncing down then I get a lie in, if the sun splitting the trees then happy days lol

6. In Essex it is heavy rain all week - will probably do a little and relax

I can always catch up next week

If only we lived in Spain

7. James

James Guru

It's raining hard at the moment here in Stafford :/ can't get much work done atm.

8. Ryan

Ryan Guest

raining hard here to aint even going to bother today supposed to be patchy tomorrow so save it for then :]

plus coz of the bank holiday i aint got my ladders yet grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

9. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

The sun is trying to come out here, been drizzle on and off, I had planned on going knocking doors but will maybe go for a few hours after dinner. A day off does ya good sometimes!

10. rjacandwc

rjacandwc Well-Known Member

Ii went out and got myself a handful of new customers and then ended up messing my back up.. Keeping my fingers crossed for good weather tomorrow... I am a week behind my monthly rota now.. Itching for some window cleaning therapy, a clear morning would be nice. Need to ease myself back into it... No need to panic, I worked round the snow ok.. The Mrs. Will make sure I am back on asap... Always a "Thank You" to the WCF for you continued motivation...

Advertisement