Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sent out 150 flyers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gmeister

Sent out my first batch of flyers yesterday, 150 to be exact.

I have 1k flyers in total and been told i prob get 20% so around 200

from those 150 i sent out i defenatly got 1 customer who I spoke to in the street.

gonna go back tomorrow see how many I can pick up. but I doubt il even get 5 =/

Btw I already have a high vis jacket, gonna get that printed tomorrow with company name, so looks more profesional and can easly be spotted! =)

Good luck mate but i think if you got 5% you would be very very luckythats only if you put 5000 out .If you have only going to put out 1000 there is a good chance you will get nothing .If you go knocking with a flyer you would do better

Seemed to have worked last year when I was doing it on a saturday basis, plus I was living elsewhere, a unique area where there wasnt many if not no windows cleaners in that area, a mate spoke to two window cleaners saying they werent great payers, but we managed it lol, but then we sold that round.

Hard to find a unique area like that elsewhere

I droped off 1000 flyers and only got one job and that was a one off as she was moving ,you have to knock to get work

ive just printed off about 200 flyers for gutter cleans hopefully ill get a good response rate as im only targeting the mucky ones but will see. ive tried knocking for them but just seem to get no straight away

Latest Posts

Back