Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tulsion mb-115 di resin

WCF

Help Support WCF:

yep with you on that...there are a lot of fakes out there...i believe everything made in this country and to our standards should carry the union jack by law so we can see what we are buying...and know where its from...

mind you suppose they would just fake that...doohhh

i believe everything made in this country and to our standards should carry the union jack by law so we can see what we are buying...and know where its from...
Mmmmm......good point.....BUT.....

I was walking down The Mall with a friend yesterday when he turned to me and said, "Seeing all those Union Jacks on display makes me so proud of my country."

"But Chan, you're Chinese," I replied. "All those flags are British."

"No, they're not," he laughed. "Just take a look at the labels."

Smurf,

Even more delay and my container is just down the road and I cannot touch. The Government in their wisdom has decided to centralise everything which I think is an agency and they cannot do things right. The call centre people are no hope and sound as if they hate their jobs. In the good old days I would speak direct to customs and ask for their help to sort things as well as the port manager. Could get things shifted in around 6 hours.

I have been at this since yesterday. Vat , import taxes paid up and because someone has not entered onto the customs system as its being paid it's not released.

Everyone is pulling their hairs out as some one in the Government as a cost cutting measure decides something that just ain't working. If the container needs inspecting then they have to haul off a customs person from Edinburgh airport and travel all the way to the port, 1 hour drive.

This is my rant over, and you think us suppliers have things easy, lol. Off to have a beer now, I need it.

I feel your pain bud but what can you do...I would be ranting too if that was me.

Like you say time to chill and have a beer or two :thumbsup:

Smurf,
Even more delay and my container is just down the road and I cannot touch. The Government in their wisdom has decided to centralise everything which I think is an agency and they cannot do things right. The call centre people are no hope and sound as if they hate their jobs. In the good old days I would speak direct to customs and ask for their help to sort things as well as the port manager. Could get things shifted in around 6 hours.

I have been at this since yesterday. Vat , import taxes paid up and because someone has not entered onto the customs system as its being paid it's not released.

Everyone is pulling their hairs out as some one in the Government as a cost cutting measure decides something that just ain't working. If the container needs inspecting then they have to haul off a customs person from Edinburgh airport and travel all the way to the port, 1 hour drive.

This is my rant over, and you think us suppliers have things easy, lol. Off to have a beer now, I need it.

Back